Wednesday, July 15, 2009


San Diego Comic Con
July 22- July 26


I will be at the San Diego Comic Con this year, sharing Booth #4813
with good friends and fellow artists Dave Palumbo and Daren Bader

We will have prints, originals and art books for your viewing, purchasing and owning pleasure
If nothing else, just stop by and say "hello!" . Always nice to see friendly faces in the chaos of the SDCC!

Speaking of books, I had these humble, little books printed up for the SDCC:
8 1/2 " x 5 1/2 "
28 pages front to back
full color
$10 -

If you are not going to SDCC but still want one, just email me at about@scottaltmann.com and we'll figure something out. I do intend to get an online shop going (no really this time) but I sell prints and art without one regularly.
Hope to see some of you there!



If you are dedicated you can print this out , cut it up and assemble your own very tiny, useless book :)



I thought he was a very good model for this product.

15 comments:

Julien alday said...

Ha, your cat is so cute Scott ! ^^
I seriously think about buying a print in the future, so time to make my decision and I will drop you a mail. ;)
Good luck at SDCC, enjoy your time there buddy. And say hello to Dave for me. :)
XOXO
J.

Unknown said...

Ahhh thank you Julien!
You will be missed this year, but I will be sure to pass along your greetings to Dave :)
Talk soon !

Svetlana said...

Hey, Scott, I would love to buy this book of yours. Please tell me how it's best to be done.
Best wishes. Hope you and yours are in your greatest.
Sveta Lazutkin

Unknown said...

I only want one if I get the cat too. Beautiful work as usual. I will try to say hi at SDCC if I can.

Unknown said...

Sveta! Long time my friend. Just send me an email :
about@scottaltmann.com
:)

Jeremy- I would give you my cat, but he is absolutely obsessed with me. He can't live without me :)
Would be great to meet you at SDCC if you can -but we know how crazy it is there!

Eric Braddock said...

Mannnnn... 28 pages? That is pimp, my friend. It looks fantastic from what I can see, I'll have to save my pennies and pick this up, so you save me a copy, sir!

Best of luck at SDCC! :D

devin platts said...

hot model <3

makes me want to buy...hothothot

have fun at sdcc:)

if i ever make it down to NY we should hang out and put paint up eachothers noses...

Unknown said...

Eric- well....28 pages including cover...but it's pretty small, and more like a little handbook to the works of me :) A copy will be saved for sure ! Talk to you soon after SDCC.

Devin- Ya know when I was reading that last sentence I was really relieved to see it said "put paint up each others noses" ....That could have took an unfortunate turn! Yeah man - one day we gotta hang...do some museums and that sorta thing :)

Craig said...

Hi,

Saw your work on the concept arts site and absolutely love it. Really beautiful stuff and great imagination. I love the mood. Your website is awesome, too. Can't wait to see more.

abeoh! said...

Hey Scott! Awesome meeting you in SD! keep in touch!

Alfonso de la Torre said...

Dope Work Scott! really inspiring stuff in here. I'll keep coming back for more.

Unknown said...

Pictures! Post the insanity! How'd it go?

kanishk said...

sweet blog....


Work from home

Chris Rahn said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm a big fan of your stuff. Hope we get a chance to meet sometime at one of the Cons.

anthony t w myers said...

gonna have to get that book! beautiful work!